{Saturday, December 29, 2018 . }

Love is the strategy - Kevin loo
Rom 14 (msg)
Have you ever doubted God?
In those times when I had to really dig deep within, I know I will always find God, at the core of it all
If love is truly the essence of life. All of us need to make it the core and strategy of all we do
1 John 4:19
Loving God but not others is incomprehensible.
Loving people but not God is unsustainable.
I'm not sorry because I did something wrong, I'm sorry because they don't understand compassion
Love God.
Love people.
Love life.
We need to learn to love the work that we do and not just the success it will bring
Celebrate the journey and not jus the destination
If the way you love isn't consistent with what you believe, it is unsustainable
What's now?


† P§¥KØ †™ testifying at 12:14 AM
Post a Comment << Home

------




PsYkO

Soldier for Ἰησοῦς Χριστός, Θεοῦ Υἱός, Σωτήρ
Jesus Christ, Son of God, Saviour

Loves: God, City Harvest Church, GT Zone, friends
Fears: Forgetting my First Love, losing my faith, losing my friends and family

In Christ

| City Harvest Church |
| GT Zone |
| N337 |
| Apologetics |
| Me |

design & layout by: Adora Seow copyright
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com