{Saturday, September 16, 2017 . }

MISSION SUNDAY – I AM A MISSIONARY!
Kevin Loo - The Finite And the Infinite Game
Rev. Kevin Loo

ECCLESIASTES 3:11-12
There exist two kinds of games; the finite and the infinite game.
The finite game is the game where there is a start and end to it.
The infinite game is quite a different game because it is a game that has no end. The end game of the infinite game is not to win it but to keep playing.

The infinite player is really someone who knows who he is. That is his/her identity. That is who you are.

It is what I do every day, how I carry myself as a missionary on a regular basis that defines me!
Matthew 28:19​

Mark 16:15

Mission in the most natural manner happens in our own backyard
every day when we meet people who need to meet Jesus and they meet us!
Luke 4:18-19

John 10:10

Let’s not just give because there is a work to do. Let’s give because that is who we are!


† P§¥KØ †™ testifying at 4:38 PM
Post a Comment << Home

------




PsYkO

Soldier for Ἰησοῦς Χριστός, Θεοῦ Υἱός, Σωτήρ
Jesus Christ, Son of God, Saviour

Loves: God, City Harvest Church, GT Zone, friends
Fears: Forgetting my First Love, losing my faith, losing my friends and family

In Christ

| City Harvest Church |
| GT Zone |
| N337 |
| Apologetics |
| Me |

design & layout by: Adora Seow copyright
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com