{Tuesday, October 18, 2016 . }

Life by design, not by default - kevin loo
Creation of heaven and earth
Gen 1:31-2:1
Construction of the tabernacle
Exo 25:8-9
Creation of you and I
Ps 139:13-14
The trouble is too many people are living their lives by default
Joel 2:28-29
It is given to us so that we may live a life that is beautiful inside and out
1) When it comes to the word of God, be revelational, not just informational
Rom 10:17
The degree of our openness to the Holy Spirit determines our level of transformation
Holy Spirit, take control, I surrender
2) when it comes to the people of God, be relational and not professional
Gal 5:22-23
Relationship precedes revelation
When it comes to the works of God, life be intentional rather than reactional
I do not discount the joy and pleasure surprises and randomness may bring. But my life cannot just be reactionary.
An intentional life requires us to plan ahead and that allows us to stay focused
I do not want to live on wishful thinking. I want to live on guided intentions
A life by design is contrary to a life by default


† P§¥KØ †™ testifying at 12:42 PM
Post a Comment << Home

------




PsYkO

Soldier for Ἰησοῦς Χριστός, Θεοῦ Υἱός, Σωτήρ
Jesus Christ, Son of God, Saviour

Loves: God, City Harvest Church, GT Zone, friends
Fears: Forgetting my First Love, losing my faith, losing my friends and family

In Christ

| City Harvest Church |
| GT Zone |
| N337 |
| Apologetics |
| Me |

design & layout by: Adora Seow copyright
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com