{Sunday, November 02, 2014 . }

Mothers day svc - kevin loo
Eph 6:1-4
To mom: 
I'm hungry
I'm cold
I'm hot
Can I have...
To dad: where's mom?
2 Timothy 3:1-2
Proverbs 1:8
The home is a place of education.
So parents, what do you want to invest into the lives of your children so that they will not forget when they have grown up?
Teach them to fear and honour God.
Young parents do not be afraid to instill strict discipline and core values on your children.
2 Timothy 1:13
Pattern means a consistent arrangement. Be consistent!
Repetition is the mother of all learning. Repetition form habits
Ephesians 6:2
How can we honour our father and our mother?
Ephesians 6:4
Proverbs 1:8-9
Proverbs 23:22
Proverbs 23:24
Proverbs 23:25


† P§¥KØ †™ testifying at 6:29 PM
Post a Comment << Home

------




PsYkO

Soldier for Ἰησοῦς Χριστός, Θεοῦ Υἱός, Σωτήρ
Jesus Christ, Son of God, Saviour

Loves: God, City Harvest Church, GT Zone, friends
Fears: Forgetting my First Love, losing my faith, losing my friends and family

In Christ

| City Harvest Church |
| GT Zone |
| N337 |
| Apologetics |
| Me |

design & layout by: Adora Seow copyright
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com